4/1/08

~April fool~

hmm.! early in the morning.! because of the heavy rain i need to trouble my beloved to fetch me to college..! while waiting the traffic jam.!! i received my babe message that full of "lovely words there"..!! alright.!! is time to fool my babe..!! since today is April fool.!! well...my message to her is : "i Hate you ...i never want to be friend with you anymore, i pist of you...somehow like this" kakakka.!! but bottom of the message there is APRIL FOOL.!! but my cutie foolish babe thought im serious on it.!! she send 2 messages continuosly, i laughted loudly ...well im kinda bad to friends ya.! anyways i replied her 2 messages to look at the message carefully but she doesnt seem to bother..!! the last message that i sended to her is look at the message carefully, scroll to the bottom..!! finally she get to read it.!! and im the first one who fool her in April Fool on her 20 years life.!! yeah..!! I DID IT..!! YAHOOOO..!! GOT CHA BABE,,,!!
next is Jasmine..!!
the first sentence shock her up.!! but she smart.!! she scroll down to the bottom.!!
but anyway i sucess to fool her.!!
Last is Pooi kee my leng.!!
well...i told her that i bang a wira car.!!
i guess she believe me.!! then she called me but im in class couldnt pick up her call.!!
but after that i message her that my car crash badly.!!
i guess she knew is fool.!! she doesnt replied me.!! sad case..!!
but i GOT CHA her in the first time.!!
YEAH...!!
my turn to fool by Tim CHI,Boon Dat and STUPID RICO..!!
what the DAT said to me that he not coming for class today..called me to pass this message to Miss Kin San.!! alright.!! after i turn up to class, i told Miss that Dat is not coming for today..his friends met an accident now at hospital.!! what a serious crash..!! but after 10 min pass...he turn up and told me April fool to everyone!! GOSH.!! such a embrassing April fool.!!
Tim Chi Stupid and stupid friends i Had...!!arghhh....!!!
well...i took a nap in the afternoon.!!
he is the 1 that sms me and told me he can get N90 for RM200 only.!!
and the fatty Zheng Wei order 3 from me.!! reply me fast..!! it gonna to run out of stock.!!
but is not original Nokia.!!
deng..!!
i Woke up and replied him as fast as i can, can i have 2 from you??
ish..!1 he didnt replied..!! i called him up.!! and he told me to leave my IC number and last he
laughing and said HAAPY APPPRRIIILLL FOOOOOLLLL.!!
OH deng.!! this is what i got today...!! such a HAPPY april fool.!!
Nokia become Sokia now.!! SAD
RICO.!! early in the morning send me a bubble talk message..!!
he said: will you marry me??
well...guyz...while you sleeping in the sweetest mood that moment...suddenly you heard such a
romantic message will you laught and reply YES??
AT LAST he told me that APRIL FOOL.!!
GOSH this is such a stupid thingy.!!!
I FOOL BY YOU...!! RICO LIOW..!!

No comments: