4/9/08

~memory~





after viewing your blog...i feel like crying.!! but i told myself not to let my tears flow out easily from now on.!!


I still remember how we back to our GOD's kingdom..!!
every saturday you called me up and asked me to go church with you.!!
but i always refused you.!! cause of my laziness.!!
because of you...my LIFE CHANGE..!!


I still remember where we met the first..!!
though we came from the same primary school.!!
but we doesnt meet offically before...
until we form 3.. you dated me out...!!
and we met at Midvally, third floor


I still remember the first and the second times you hold my hands in church and stadium bukit jalir.!!
2 times we also hold our hands while listen pastor preached..!
Is GOD place us together?? hmm.!! *ponder *ponder..!!


I still remember when we are Best Friend
First time
-KlCC , Pc Fair
-you gave me a good-bye kiss at taxi
-you hold my hands in church
-Basketball competition at Maba (the first time you watch me play basketball)
-The first time i saw you play basketball at my school (too bad you lose to my school)
-we pray together
-you gave me flowers at my birthday when i 18
-I gave you a DOg to comfort you whenever you sad
-you came to my house and gave me a CD and a key chain
-We studied together at MD
-you called up to radio and dedicate song to me
-I pronounce your name as JIN HERNG
-You reload for me
-we exchange secret (while we are in another relationship )
-We took pictures at taxi
This is what we did, (lots more to go but this is the most memorable moment) .!!

I still remember i used to called you as a sissy boy, and you called me as a tom boy
We love to quarrel with each other..!!
but now
our hatred turns Love..!!

we name each other as DARLING

quarrel turn to be sweet words


God doesn't take you away from me, He just want you to be strong and rely on HIM and not me.!! He want you to be change, cause He love you and He chosen you. Darling be strong


No comments: