4/5/08

~2nd night~

today is the 2nd night of our seperation..!!
where are you DARLING??
when i looked up to the sky.!! i saw stars around me.!!
but where are you?? are you looking up the stars with me right now??
can you see over there ?? is love shape form up by stars..!!
it represent our LOVE.!! GOD gave this Love to us.!!
I cried for whole day.!
i woke up at 7a.m...i took up my phone, automatically press your number, ready to call you.!! but too bad.!! we cant contact..!!
i called you and greet you GOod Morning (i just lie to myself, i just talking to the phone)... but i really hope my voice will send to your heart.
The first time i cried till my tears run off.!!
My eyes dry up..!! when Yu ming hug me that moment..!! my heart is crying.!! my body is crying.!! but my eyes aint no tears come down.!! cause is dry off.!!
my eyes swollen.!! my eyes is so tiring.!! I just need your shoulder to take a rest.!!
i miss your voice.!! i miss your singing.!! i miss YOU.!!
Ashley Lei Lei will stand firm cause I"ll LOVE YOU.!! I wait for you

No comments: