4/5/08

~First Night~

Today is the first night we never contact each others..!!
stop sms,stop calling,stop singing song to me and stop bubble talk.. (that we usually did last time every single night)
I wonder what you doing over there now..!!
Did you have a good sleep??
Im so sorry my boy..!! Girl never be a good girl last night.!!
I sleepless.!! can't enter my sweet dream at all.!!
I woke up early in the morning..!! normally we used to say GOOD morning and give a
muackxx..pop pop kiss .!! but now i used my heart and say Morning my Darling.!!
I miss you...I think about you the whole night.!! wondering are you still crying there?
Dont cry my boy...you told me you will be strong.!! and never let sadness come into your heart.!!
Are you feeling okie right now?? did you drink more water??
my tears keep running down non stop.!! i tried to be a good girl but i failed..!!
my heart full of worries...!! please do take care of yourself.!!
Remember not to listen emotion songs k?? practice your guitar and your singer probably.!!
in the future you may able to play me songs every night.!! like what you did last time..!
I miss you.!!

No comments: