4/16/08

~forget~

If our brain just like a computer, you say how perfect it is.!!
i can restore what i want.! i can delete what i want to.!!
but why our brain cant??
I want to delete "you" in my mind..!!!
I want to forget you..!! i feel so suffer, looking towards my phone but cant dial your number.
Looking at the text box, but can't type message to you.
When i sick, i need caring, but every caring doesnt come from you.!
Can i just go away, i very tired...!!
when i only can leave here.!!
looking at your face, but can't say I LOVE YOU.
sitting right beside you, but cant lay on your shoulder..!!
why i fall in love with you so advance??
why cant i just meet you up when i 21 ??
I crashed on you too early.!!
if i bang my head to the wall, i wonder i can lost the memory of you and me??
nah..just crap...if can, i bang last week.!

No comments: