4/10/08

~where is my heart~


Ash: My heart my heart..! where are you??

Ash Heart: Sorry Ash, i went out to find someone..

Ash: Who?? Why never ask my permission

Ash Heart: So sorry Ash, Cause i really miss him. I dont know where he goes.

Ash: You made my day turn up side down. I cant even study for the whole day.

Ash Heart: So sorry. I too worry bout him. That's why i ran out quickly to find him.

Ash: Then.... Can you find him??

Ash Heart: I cant find him.. I dont know where he goes.

Ash: Dont worry i guess he coming back..

Ash Heart: No No..!! is already 6 something, he still havent reach home.

Ash: Did you pray??

Ash Heart: Nope.!! but i just called him.!!

Ash: YOU USELESS, never trust GOD.!!

Ash Heart: So sorry..!! I wont do that again.!!


This is why, the whole day of my worriness make me didnt pray.!!

Sorry GOD.!! forgive what Ashley have done today.!!


No comments: