4/6/08

~Good Morning~

Third day
Good Morning Darling..!!
you must be woke up early in the morning right??
have your breakfast??
i wake up, first thing i will look at my phone see whether your message will be sended to me or not??
but now...is BLANK.!!
everytime my phone ring, i hope that were you.!!
but in other way i dont hope to see your call.!!
everytime message come, i hope is your name.!!
but in other way i dont hope to receive your message...!!
i'm so confuse right now.!!
God your way is very hard to walk..
but i still chosen your way...cause i know in my marriage your blessing will be double given to me.!!
Leaders say cut of everything and make it clear.!!
here got 2 months for us to recover our sick..!!
Prepare our heart for A4J..! let us receive the Lord presence.!!
God STAY BESIDE US..!!

No comments: