4/1/08

~I prayed and prayed~


I feel so suffer in my relationship now.!! i just want a relationship that accepted by everyone, blessed by everyone.!! is that so hard ?? i told you lots of times.!! admit to your PARENTS that you are in a relationship.!! why cant you do that?? is that so hard for you to do it?? i want your parent accept me...my parent accepted you, and they treat you as like my future husband.!! you dont even know what is my feelings now.!! i prayed and prayed.!! i want my relationship to cover by the Holy Spirit..!! i want every leaders love us...i want everyone envy us.!! i want GOD choose us to be the 1..!! i keep praying.!! today is the second days we put down our relationship and pray..!! GOD reply us please.!! i need You to guide us.!! i want to let everyone knows that we are mature in relationship.!! GOD should we start back our relationship?? or we should back to normal friends?? GOD i willing to suffer for this few months or years..i want my rest of my life is blessed by YOU.!! i want to walk into the church with full of happiness and blesses..!! my tears keep dripping down...i miss him so much.!! i worried you.!! walk with me please...i so suffering now..!! our journey came to a junction...Left is to follow the world...Right is follow God.!! i hope you are the 1 holding my hands to walk to the Right path.!! i knew that you will walk with me.!! i have faith in you and GOD.!! no matter how.!! i still will have the determination to wait GOD reply me..!!

No comments: