4/24/08

~big mistake ~

Well, is there some misunderstanding happen between me and you?? I been wondering for 4 days, am i did something that really hurt you?? sigh... I guess it is...!! I been always looked into my phone and wondered should i give you a text msg, but i guess there not a time for me to talk to you. Why our Friendship is getting bad to worst?? izzit the devil trying to seperate us?? I think so..after i received a call from L.F, i felt that i did something wrong, i never stand by your side and think of your feeling. Why there is so many things pop out, out of sudden?? I wish i can apologize to you, I'm sorry. I really afraid myself let the devil attack back, i start to think alot of negative thingy, i started to hate myself, i keep questioning myself, why did i planned to have this dinner together?? arghh.... my mind is so blank now, Darling...pray for me please.I remind myself everytime, there is some way to slove it, God is doing his work, i just do my best and pray, let GOD handle and do the rest. God you really must, send your wisdom to L.F to slove this problem, is very suffer to seeing each other like this. Sorry, i made a big mistake again. Forgive me.!

No comments: