4/15/08

~when im weak~

I'm so weak now.!!
just want to hear your voice to strengthen me up..!
i so sick now.!! i hope that you can stay beside me and take care of me.!!
take warm water for me, help me cover blanket, and your hand put on top of my head.!!
sing a song and let me fall into sleep.
i only can imagine, and feel it with my heart.
a week ago..!! our conversation is all about GOD.!!
our prayer is getting better every single day..!!
and i always ask GOD.!! can You pass my words to my Boy??
i really want to let him know i love him so much..!!
can i adjust the time and let it move faster??
I wish to tell you my daily life style..
i wish you can come and take care of me.!!
Im so sick now..!!
Can pass me my medicine??
hmmm.....at last i still need to walk there by myself.!!

No comments: