4/7/08

~Morning~

Good Morning Darling (seen i cant sms or call you)
i woke up at 6.50a.m to get ready up to college.!!
well my college start at 8.30a.m.... thats why i need some time to wash up quickly and pray..!!
this is what i've done today.!!
i feel like today is a new born Ashley again.!!
I woke up, washed up and dressed up in 30 minute times.!! (not include make up and comb my hair)
Alright..!! around 7.20a.m is time for me to seek and pray to my LORD..!!
I proclaim...I have faith in you my LORD..! what i prayed i knew that You are listening.!!
Amen..!!
After that...i have my steamboat breakfast.!! sound cool right??
yummy.!! but i'm ate alone.!!
7.50a.m..!! i leave my home.!!
on my way to college.!! i prayed and i speak in tongue.!!
what i know is GOD is really listen to my prayer.!!
is really different feeling and different way of praying.!!
cool.!! is really cool.!! GOD blessing is coming toward me right now!!
I dont mind of sacrified you my darling right now.!! cause i have FAITH IN MY LORD..!!

No comments: