4/28/08

~are we??~

Are we over the limit?? i been wondering for this few days...we keep our contact once again, everynight we hanging up on the phone for half an hour to tell each other our daily life, though we doesnt have any sweet words or couple words there, but i stil confusing are we over the leader limit?? I dont want to let the devil to attack us again, we suffer just to come out from the darkness way, i dont want we fall into it again. I'm sorry always giving you pressure.!! I must stand firm...i must ..!! the key is in my hands.!! now i chose not to open the door, i lock and never open it again. I crying all the way, everyone sms me and tell me that they have a touch to call me stay awake for what i doing now, though im following what leaders have mention, but my mind still thinking bout you..!! is a sin...is a hole that letting devil to come in.!! thats why now i want to stop contact back..!! my eyes full of tears again...we are walking back into the darkness way, thats why now i start to stop msg or call you so offenly. I just want to cool down myself..!! Sorry..!! We are over the limit.!!!

1 comment:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

Girl, continue to follow God's will and not own desire n feeling. Honestly, this road is not easy, but it's just a process... jia you!!!