4/21/08

~happy Birthday to YOU~

Nah...!! this is your happiest moment right so far??
haha..!! Happy Birthday to my dearest Darling Boy Rico.!!
19 yea..!! sweet 19 yea..!! get older ...!! dont be a children anymore.!!
is time for you to grow up to be a youth.!! no longer teenager times anymore.!! this is the last year for you to enjoy ya.!
By the way SURPRISE..!! never though of i will appear infront of your house leh..!!
hahaha.!! welll story goes like this.!!
Me and Pooi Kee planned to give Rico a birthday surprise at 12 o clock.!!
at 8 something we were doing our things individually..!!
Rico went out with his cell group members for celebration...I went out with my family to have dinner cause of my granpa birthday...and Pooi kee went to Midvally and buy him present.!
things goes smoothly...Rico never realize anything, phew..!!
10 something i called up Jasmine just to make sure that when you guyz were leaving the restaurant.
A minute pass, Rico's sms me and told me that he fell asick, having fever and sort throat.
hmm...as a friend i should show some caring, what i replied his message is "you better drive carefully, remember when you reach home give me a msg, I'm waiting for your call"
sound like so caring right? haha.!! is a trick for us to go things smoothly, by the way i do care you ya.!! haha.!!
Around 11 something, we reached his house but he was in a warm bathing, so we force to sat inside the car to wait him finish his bath.
After that i called him and says to him that "I'm outside your house"
I hope he got a sweet surprise from me and Pooi Kee.!1
Both of us holding the cake and sang beside the road, like gila girls wei..!!
well i guess it worth to do that, just to let you know that how hard or how embarrassing things i also can do for you.
Happy Birthday to my Darling Rico..!!
May your birthday wishes come true..!!
Hope i can fullfil every wishes that you told me.!
I Love You Darling, Happy Birthday, Sweet 19. Muackxx...pop...pop..!!
SURPRISE

No comments: