3/31/08

~SaD~

today i feel so sad.!! not to mention what is happening..!!
i dont know why i feel that i looking down by someone.!!
i hope that, "name of the person" dont mean that..!!
i very sad..!! why i face this problem..!!
i know in my studies, im not that good as in "you"...
i worked hard, i really did.!! but why your reaction toward me is like you looking down at me..!!??
am i too sensitive on "you"??
I guess NOPE..!!
I HATE THE FEELING..!! i really dont hope that you are the one that looking down at me.!!

4 comments:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

Lei, no matter wad, ur buddy here nvr look down on u... u can do it...
if u look down on urself, i very hard to walk on de leh... u r so meaningful in my life...

AdRIaN said...

Dont care what others feel about u :)just live happy go lucky. Most important is how u look at yourself :D

sansan said...

lei i don't knw who u mention..but don't look down urself...u r happy girl n meaningful girl in ths world..ok...

~ÃsH£ê¥ ĽËÏ ĽËÏ~ said...

Thanks guys for being by myside when im down im sad.!! i need you guyz alot.!! i really do.!!