3/11/08

~An exam PRAYER~

O God, i find peace in You as I take this exam. I am nervous, and I need Your help to remember the answers. Holy Spirit, bring back to my remembrance all that I have studied. And if I haven't studied enough , bring back all of the lectures,homework, or anything else that I have done in this class. Give me the mind of Christ. You know everything, including all of the answers to this test. I give You this test, and ask that in Your wisfom You would whisper the answers in my ear.
Lord , give me the strength to not cheat, I would never want to do something that is against Your character.Also, help me to know how much to study before each exam. I know that you reward all of the work that I have put in. You know that my desire is to do well in college. Give me practical steps to be able to accomplish that goal.
I also pray for the other members of my class and also my Friends who having exam this week. Gives us all peace and ability to do well on this test. Thank you, Holy Spirit.In Jesus precious name I PRAY ............AMEN....!!!

1 comment:

AdRIaN said...

Amen! haha! thx for your prayers :D