3/6/08

~i LOVE cup cakes~


I love cup cakes....
Since a lot of people love donuts, i change my mind to fall in love with cup cakes...
Cause i LIKE to be unique...
Whenever i saw cup cakes it makes my sadness fade away..
I trying my best to learn it...BUT I FAILED
To me Cup Cakes is just like my DARLING...
Whenever i get it from the shop, I hope to keep it till the end..!!
DARLING...i hope my wedding full of cup cakes and donuts..!!
I want everyone that close with me,and those who important to me will receive my hand made cup cakes..
GUYZ...wait for me.!!
after my final sem exam i will take up this challenge to learn it.!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY HAND MADE CUP CAKES..!!
I dream of my cup cakes every day and night..
I miss My cup cakes whenever i saw some colourful thingy..
I cant stop thinking of my CUP CAKES..!!
I ADDICTED TO CUP CAKES..!!






I couldn't live without my CUP CAKES,
I couldn't live without my CUP CAKES,
I couldn't live without my CUP CAKES,
I couldn't live without you.
Now I can't get enough of wanting it more and more.
And I spend most my days, finding different ways,
Just thinking how to make my CUP CAKES.
You've affected my reality, and I need you like the air I breathe.
I can't go back, Don't you know you hooked me up like that,
It'll hit me a heart attack
I will never break the promises I make,
So hear me baby, when I say.
I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU MY CUP CAKES

3 comments:

Eunice said...

dear.. cupcake look so nice and it really unique.. but it teste not very nice.. dn u think like tht?

at 1st i saw then i love it but then after i eat it then i dn think anymore...

AdRIaN said...

try to get your cupcake at cupcake chic! it's nice...but expensive leh..

suz said...

hey!!! i've tried D'lish and i have to say that it's simply yummy!! =-) the cupcakes/muffins are priced at RM6.50 but then sooo super nice... worth it.. cupcake chic not v nice la.. it's jz basic cupcakes with like super simple designs adn stuff la.. hahaha... btw, where didja buy those cupckes? =)