3/31/08

~ I released~


Saturday..!



I skiped my bass class, "reason" I DIDNT EVEN PRACTICE.!!



1.30p.m came for prayer meeting.!! i told God that tonight i want to Feel you.!! God talk to me..lead me and wash away my sin.!!



Service started at 6p.m..!! as usual pray, praise and worship and pastor preached...!!

When pastor preached, i didnt pay much attention on him.! but i still listened what he preached.!

I have no idea why, suddenly pastor author calling, that moment my body shaking away...i feel the holy spirit.!! I went out...my tears dripping all the way..!! pastor came down to the stage and start to prayed for everyone.!! when pastor prayed people started to fell down, kneel down and cried.!! the Holy Spirit is so powerful, I felt that Holy Spirit worked on me.!! After i fell down, and i cried and i told God to forgive my Sin..!! Im a sinner.!! i did alot of things that not pleased God.!! i scared of prayed, i scared to face God, i tried to hide from Him.!! finally my leader Jane came forward to me and prayed. She told me to release myself...face GOD...open up my heart to repend my sin.! i was like so so so happy that GOD send someone to talk to me.!! Jane (my leader) told me to repend my sin, say sorry to God and release myself ..when she prayed, i screamed and cried...i tried to put down myself and face GOD..!! is MIRACLE after praying..!! my whole body release...i felt it.!! is so MIRACLE..!! GOD..You never leave me, You waiting me to come back to your side..! GOD i love you.!! i will never leave you anymore.!! SORRY GOD.!!

3 comments:

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

praise God for His work...

sansan said...

lei lei..don't give up..keep walk by GOD side..GOD wont leave u alone at outside de...gambateh..anything nid me help..js call me la..i always beside u...

~ÃsH£ê¥ ĽËÏ ĽËÏ~ said...

i try my best..!! i really very suffer..!! thanks for staying beside me my dear friends