3/25/08

~question bout love~


why LOVE can make a person turn up side down.??



a happy life style can change to become dead...



Why people will face problem in LOVE??



why everyone must pass through this path??



Can i walk away from this path??



Love is a very very horrible thing...



Love can be romantic...but why we dont choose to be that??



is not I dont want..is i CANT..!!



Start a journey will be very easy, very happy and very lovable..!!



But why come to a narrow path, it will be very hard to drive??



is just like OUR LOVE...!!



will you slowly drive in to the narrow path without sighing over there??



can i just lay on your shoulder and drive in with you??



I really LOVE you...i want to influence the whole world that LOVE IS NOT HATRED..!!



IS ROMANTIC..!!



but why the problem always came out is opposite doesnt want go through ??



why cant a couple settle things together??



CAN i change my heart??



every hurting things to become Lovely things??



I want a person to drive me to the end of the journey.!!



I want a relationship to be accepted by every single person.!



the hardest things in this journey is parent accept the opposite weaknesses.!!



being encourage, care and love.!



this is what i want and what i hope in my future.!!



God please bless me with this prince charming.!!



I want a guy fetch me with to the end of my journey.!!



ETERNAL JOURNEY WITH MY LOVE 1...!!

No comments: