3/4/08

~Thanks Christina~

This is what i saw on Christina blog...


Dearest Ashley,
I gave you a card that signed BBF (Best Babes Forever)


You've got a million ways to make me laugh


You don't get angry when i change the plans


Somehow or rather you're never out of second chances


I'm so lucky that i've found you


You're a true friendYou're not plastic but very genuine


We'll go to the ends of the earth, till we'll find the things that we need


We hang on through the ups and downs


When something ain't right, we talk to each other and into the night


There's nothing to hide or pretend


Cause i've got someone to believe in, which is you!!


It's so good to have you around


You're here till the end!!!




~* Lotz of Love*~




Though is a very simple and short message to everyone..

But to me is like a full of meaningful words over there...

To a friends even though one word of LOVE, it makes me happy till up side down.

This is why Friends say a word can make my darkness turn to brightness day.

Thankssssss my BABE CHRISTINA

No comments: