2/28/08

~Tired~


today school end up at 12, chit chatting and hang up with friends till 12.45..!!

waited for Wei Han come and meet me up at 1.p.m.

wow..!! is like freaking tired...whole day end up is just like driving here and there..

after brought Wei han to Subang medical center,

i went to meet up with Rico at his college.

we went out to Sunway Piramid and have our lunch,it might not skip the time SHOPPING.

seem like my clothes is not enough for me,so gonna to shop and buy some.

PITY RICO...sick like a cat, but force to walked with me, and helped me to caried up my stuff.

i guess we use 2 hour plus times to shop, and i bought 3 SHIRTS and 1 belt.

honestly, I HATE SUNWAY. i have no idea why..!!

dont really like to shop there, because of J.CO donuts i will force to go there.!!

around 4 p.m i drove to Midvally and meet up with my dear sweet JASMINE, and my cutie VENN.!! all the way, i stress up my eyes drove to midvally and Rico sat there and sleep like a PIG.! he SNORED ..GOSH..!! beh tahan him.!! because his having sickness so i'll let him sleep. Venn bought a boxer at Topshop, is freak funny she doesnt know his friends size and asked for ours opinion. WE CHOSEN M for her.! but last decision .....I DONT KNOW ..!! i guess she chosen M kuaaaaaaaa...!! no longer she leave us.!! 3 of us went to jusco children arcade place, GOSH...i addicted to the basketball games...sorry dear...keep asking you guyz to play with me.!! is FUN..!! i use 10 BUCK just to play at that place.!! WASTED MONEY.!! but is a good fellowship time ya..!!
leaving Midvally at 7 p.m..!! sorry my dear Jasmine...cant have dinner together.!!
THIS my day.!!

No comments: