2/11/08

~GOSH~

















kinda long i never upload my blog.! lots of things happen in my life

just the short period time my life change by somebody,

it just seem like a dream to me, though just the 3 month time,

i have face a lot and a lot of problem, happiness, sadness, worried

Life is just like an assignment, you may did wrong something, however you will did something that is very interesting or cool, but when something you did wrong try to change it and correct

but i just let it be. By the way im very happy i have a bunch of best and best friends beside me,

Viva gang,Rico,Jas (Hui qing),Tracy,Christina. without you guyz my life wasnt so interesting and cool. YOU GUYZ rock me man..!! when i fall down, you pull me up. when im sad, your shoulder will never far away from me. Thank guyz..!! is time for me to blog and tell the whole world how you guyz change my life.

No comments: