2/12/08

~Sweet Jas wrote it~

This is what Jasmine spend the whole night to wrote it for me..!!
It make me fall in love with you JAs..!!
THE SWEETEST BLOG ..!!
A girl to remember & a guy to remember
The girl is….
Name: Ashley Mah Sean Li
Texting name: Ash or Dear Lei Lei
College: Life College
Although I have known her around a year or two, she has made a big difference in my life. Initially when I got to know her, we were just hi and bye friend. I think that time we hardly talk. However, changes have started to talk place as time passes by. During Genting Youth Camp, we got closer as I taught her Bible and she started to call me her dear expert. This year is a big turning point for our friendship. We get closer as she follows Rico to fetch me and Venn, the so called water ballet girl – a name given by Ash n Rico – from college. We are now good friends. We’re always there to support each other when we have problems. She promises to go through my 18th year of my life and I believe she will continue with my 19th, 20th, 21st and forever.
She’s a sweet girl and happy go lucky girl that you can always look forward to meet with. Although she can be quite demanding sometimes, she’s someone you love to be with because without demand, there won’t be supply right?! She’s a J.Co Donuts super lover. She enjoys queuing, buying, paying but not eating them. I wonder why… I tried lining up last Sat but I find no joy in it except the time when people approached me and asked me whether the donuts are really nice. It shows that they believe my taste huh… She also has a good sense of fashion I believe. Wonder how the red clothes she bought for me look like, but since she says it’s nice, I believe it. =) She can be quite playful sometimes. One incident that my friends –Venn, Aaron and Lynn- witnessed was the time whereby she put the Ice Blended coffee on the car. Hey girl, don’t be too naughty. =P I enjoy spending time with her as it’s stress-free and I love being with her as she doesn’t expect any repay from friends. However, it’s tough for me to be grateful sometimes as she doesn’t allow me to say “thank you”. If I ever uttered that word, she will get mad and throw tantrum. When I wanted to say “Sorry”, which is another word that is banned by her, I would always remind myself to take back that word by replacing with I do appreciate your help or I don’t mean it.
I would say the story between us has just begun. Hope to have more stories to be told.
All in all,
I would say Ash and Rico
are the two really good friends of mine.
I hope our friendship will last forever.
No betrayal.
No jealousy.
No hatred.
No nothing.'
BUT…
just pure love and care.
TO: RICO LIOW
SORRY RICO..!! not going to post your GOOD things here.!! Cause you BULLY ME TOO MUCH.!!! AND YOU STILL OWE ME J.CO DONUT 10 BOXES
haha.!! eeeee...!!!

No comments: