2/19/08

~cool day~

Today Rico be my personal driver for the whole day, Thanks ya..!!
Time routine=
  • 2 o clock my intro to business class, he reached my house around 1:30p.m.
  • 1.45p.m he bought me lunch, well though is not what delicious or luxury meal, at least a bread from Cottage bakery shop.
  • 1.55p.m exactly reached my college

2.30p.m my presentation start, hmm...Thanks GOD, im stay cool for the whole presentation.

*CLAP CLAP to myself*

  • Class end at 4.pm
  • Rico kinda punctual, he leave his college at 3.45p.m
  • Reached my college exactly 4 p.m
  • 4.30p.m we went to Taman Desa (our favourite place) to drink COCONUT. yummy!!
  • 5.10p.m reached my home, and he came up to my house have fun

*SHOCKING TIME* (5.30p.m) *SECRET*

  • He went home at 5.50p.m
  • Mummy make fun with him
  • 8.30p.m RIco told me that Wei han cancel appointment with him
  • 8.31p.m he straigh away make up his mind and sms me to play basketball.
  • 9.00 p.m he reached the restaurant at happy garden to pick me up.
  • 9.15p.m Basketball time at Taman Desa

2 of us play under the yellow light, it means is a very cool night. The moon was in the right place,the sky was full of stars around. We 2 just play without light. is very very fun and a very nice quality time for us. We chit chatting while playing, and we keep played some idiot skill. I've no idea today we 2 super PRO. we shoot every single angle, and we manage to enter. COOL MATCH DUDE..!!

  • 10.30p.m the place seem scary,darkness
  • while on the way going back, he try to speed up. but too bad, he failed. (MANUAL CAR)
  • 10.40p.m supper at restaurant 88

We just seem like a fatty boy and girl, we order a (sai mai lou), sea coconut and a plate of mee. damn full wei...the sai mai lou is super super big.!! mix fruit.!

well im so happy to spend my time with him, THanks RiCO ...you make my day become brightness.!! oh ya...forgotten to tell you guyz that we 2 gamble, (chou tai di) haha..is super super fun. shh...tell you guyz a secret I WiN HIS 20 SINGAPOR DOLLAR...haha...THIS IS MY COOL DAY

No comments: