2/25/08

~wishes for today~



Hope to spend my time with ............... for today



  • to meet you up

  • go out and play with you

  • to cry on your shoulder

  • play basketball with YOU ALL

  • go dinner at Bangsar with you

  • chit chat with you at car

  • go and have breakfast at Kuchai there

  • hug me tide

  • need your comfort

  • sms with you more than 100 messages

  • listen to my problem

  • on phone with me

  • walk at the night street

  • holding our hands and look at the stars

  • wash Your STUPID car with you

  • go and visit your relative

  • pray for him together beside his bed

  • help you to massage your back bone

but 1 point i also never get through it.!!


is okie...is alright


thats just my wishes for today


hope tomorrow will be a happy day


CRYING WITH NO TEARS


No comments: