2/24/08

~The feeling~

im crying while im writting this blog, the question that i keep asking, am i too childish in your mind??
how i only can be mature??
may i know how to settle a friends problem??
talk face to face?? or just avoid the problem?
in my mind now i chose to avoid it..
i guess im wrong in the way of treating a friends.
can someone tell me off??
how to be a friends that without quarrel, just be a very very good friends, treat each other with our innocent heart??
i need some advise, i need some comment on in... how i treated you all??
actually what i want to tell YOU, that im not aspect you treat me like how my mum or my close friends treat me like.
now i wish to go to a place where no ones know me
everyone is bringing a very innocent heart to be friends with me
give me a very very small place in their little cute heart to stay
i found out that i've lots of problem by treating a friends
please tell me k??
i hope that i will realize my weakness...
sorry for hurting YOU GUYZ

No comments: