2/12/08

~so happening~

It was so happening today jasmine suddenly came to my house and chit chatting with me,
actually the main point jas come to do her assignment with me, but we seem like never touch our assignment before. The whole afternoon Jas keep using the word EX more than 100 times, you can imagine every single minute we didnt waste on. we just keep chatting, i hope the time will stop on that moment, it seem like times passing very pass while we spending time togehter.! meanwhile Rico finish his class and came to my house and eat my MUM MADE PINEAPPLE PIE. ish...while he step in to my house the 1st thing he ask for FOOD.!! GOSH..! well..just forgive him, he is a FATTY. we must understand him.

time passing, 3 of us inside my room having fun and eating crackers.!! Me and jas keep on talking bout Rico TYPE.!! that means RICO EX..!! haha.!! it was so fun we gossiping and talking over there for 1 hour plus.! well i love this quality time, sleeping on my bed and searching for our prince charming with Jas.!! haha..!! lolx.!! by the way something knock our head.!! is time for us to rush our assignment.!! it just suddenly the room quiet down, and we do our assignment quietly.!! THAT show WE HAVE discipline.


HHMM.....hope every week we can spend our time together in my room. chit chatting, viewing people profile, gossiping,eat crackers and do our assignment.!!

ALRIGHT..!! by the way thank CHRISTINA.!! you really help me lots in my assignment.!
helping me to do correction on it.! SHIT.!! i dont know how to repay back..!! really APPRECIATE IT AND THANK WITH MY HEART.

No comments: