2/26/08

~I miss you~


When you are not around,

I just Cry...I have wondered why??

Then i only realized, my tears just comes to search for you


You are in my EYES,

I scare when i close my eyes i may not seen you anymore,

thats why I keep my eyes open.


If time is an ocean, then

i wounld spend every drop for you.

if time is a drop,

i would spend every ocean for you.


When i angry, you know what to do

you just stay beside me...AND

my anger loses the battle against it.

I want to spend a whole day with you,

i wish my life is just one day long

so that i can spend my whole life with you DEAR.


If we can talk only during nights,

I wont bother my life staying in the darkness.


How can I say?

You are an angel without spending time and caring,or

An angel is you with spending time and caring me.

I wish you are the second.


No comments: