3/15/08

~My problem??~





This few days i kinda dizzy..!! i've no idea what happen to my personal friendship??

just yesterday i was like so so upset for what my friends done to me.!!

Actually i have no idea what is happening yesterday.!! why friends can be very nice to you...

but somehow they will have cold war with you.!! and you doesnt know what you have done wrong.!! this is a super HUGE problem in my life.!! I always looking at people with their best friends can be very very close and happy.!! but why mine is like "up and down" friendship?? maybe sometime i feel that im the happiness person in this world..around my circle, all my friends treated me so good and nice..!! they close with you not to get your benefit..just innocently treat you like their sister..!! but nowadays why things goes differently??

can i really know why ?? is that my problem or their problem.!! i really dont know.!! i cried...i prayed ...i searched for the answer...but it doesnt help at all.!! GOD please send me your wisdom.!! guide me through that please.!! Friends...i really need your guidness as well.!! can just whisper the answer to me?? why YOU treated me like this?? why?? im tried to change to be the friend that you want me to be.!! but i doesnt feel you appreciate it...!! end up why is just like SHIT here.!! i beg you please..!! no matters what i done wrong just scold me and send a freak short message and tell me off.!! DONT have cold war with me.!!

I'm waiting to see the sunshine...!

~Friendship~

1 comment:

sansan said...

*this comment is posted by KHOO by using robin mail, guys take note k/

i know only them can bring you alot of happiness..only me make you become a fail..you can abandon me..i think your life can be more better..not your problem..not your problem..i just dat wan your life be easy..is me dont knw how to be your type of friend..why you always wan me understand you ..why dont you try to understand me. the person who undersand you ..who not make you angry ..who listen to you..who follow your step ..only dat can be your bestfriend rite??is dat call true friends ??you say bestfriend is always shere their hapiness and sadness..you are right..but i dont think so you do dat for me..surely you will say eveyone will follow their comfortable..right??after the thing happen i can know you wont appreciated what i try to do for you..the thing had happen is a good example.you very very hurt me.. you can shoot me straigtly..you never think what i try to do for you..you never..atlast you still can ask me try to ti liang your lover..but..is alright for me now..AND no need force yourself to change till wan i wan you to be..before you keep on call me change you..cause you need someone change you..you know only me can do it..but now sound like i force you.you you cant do dat i leave you away..and you know what you answer me? "everyone got their own life"..i can reply you i word..AMEN..you're right..i will remember..hmm..change topic..actully you really start to change de..you will try your best to care your friend..but..follow your feeling laa..hehe..thank you leng..you know how to give me surprise..i still remember the JCO donut.dat is my first donut..wei..dont laugh me le..i know i very out..the second is..drum stick ..hehe..i very surprise you will bought it for me..hehe..and always call you come my office there fetch me..die loo..i become you de.. MA GUAI FAN..hehe..kay laa..time to go play basketball de..take care ya..