3/26/08

~to YOU~

You would hold me in your arms

You would take the pain away

Forgive all My mistakes

Thank you for all you've done

There's nothing I wouldn't do

Just to hear your voice again

Sometimes I wanna call you

But I know you will be busy.

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes

And see you looking back

If I had just one more day

I would tell you how much that I've missed you

I need you DARLING

I gotta see you DARLING

And there's hearts all over the world tonight


DARLING, when you talk to me

I swear the whole world stops

You're my DARLING

I'm so glad that you're mine

You mean to me what I mean to you
Darling no one else would do
With every kiss and every hug
make me fall in love
You know I care for you
You know that I will be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
Be your everything
you're the best part of my day
Don't Leave ME

No comments: