2/28/07

~friends~

NIGHT
hmm...today i slept the whole day..!! early in the morning woke up at 10...then i slept in the afternoon till 7p.m in the evening..!! hmm...! usually i will not sleep so much..but dont know what is happening to me..!! quite hate this kind of life style..!! well anyways today i not in a good mood..!! well...i heard 1 of my friend told me that she start a new relationship on last 2 days...! i was like shock..!! she very close to me...!! we 2 seem like a pair of shoe..!! always together and not seperate...!! she called me just now..!! and she told me she start a new relationship..! i dont know what happen to me....i very angrying her and i dont wanna continue talk to her anymore...!! when i hung up the phone i straight away call pooi kee..!! she is my best counselor..!! i talk to her every single thing..!! actually i scare because she have a new partner and forget me...!! i scare to be lonely..i scare to be alone..!! everyday we use to sms each other and chit chat on phone..!! but now i dont think so she might have this time to talk to me anymore..!! im so selfish ...because my benefit i dont hope she have a new partner..!! why should i being like this?? friends?? i have many..!! althought she far away from me i still have another..!! but because of she is my best buddy that i never had..! so that i scare 1 day she might not treat me like last time anymore..!! GOD i pray that i might not be alone..!! i scare of lonely..!! GOD stay beside me for my rest of my life..!! i need you..!! and also thanks for BOY and PK..!! you 2 really comfort me and stay beside me when i need you guyz..!! thanks ALOT..!!
to:PY
i believe you that you wont leave me because of XXX...!! i kinda depends you on everything..! cant even imagine that 1 day you not beside me..!! thats is i most afraid...!! last time we use to be always together and have fun and play...well now you have to take care your XXX anyways i try to accept the fact...!! well hope we can everyday chit chat together and exhcnage secret..! we always like a pair of shoe till the end of the day..!! we will never seperate ..!! our gang friends i most close to you and pk..! i dont hope you 2 also will far away from me..!! forever remember!!

No comments: