2/11/07

~1st times~

MIDNIGHT
well im having headache now..!! cant even sleep right now..!! just try to blog and express my feeling here..!! hmm...today 1 of the pastor came from singapore....i guess im not wrong..! she really powerfull women...!! when i sitting there and listen to her seminar of spritual gift and anoiting i understand what she been talking ..!! after we also having service at 7 o clock ..she also giving speech ...after the speech she called us to worship and zone leaders stand infront of her..!! she wanted to help they pray..!! when she started to pray my whole body are shaking and my tears rolled down ....the situation is like wow...hard to explain but you can feel the holy spirit is serounding the church.!! i never try it before..! because last time i was afraid of this kind of situation but today totally different..!! i lay infront of GOD...! the whole CYC is crying ..!! is hard to said out what is happening inside ...!! i never feel that feeling before..!! i feel im holy aand blessed by GOD now..!! but i hope GOD may blessed jasmine too..!! although she non christian..! she afraid by that but i know GOD you will show her the way and make a way for her..!! well...GOD is it giving a challenge to me..!! i knew it ...i must walk through this road..!! thats many thing i have to be strong on it..!! is quite pressuring having this kind of non christian friends..!! i will still put GOD in the 1st place....well i knew that you guyz may feel disappointed to me..but i will never give up..!!! you guyz being my best gang friend for 3 years more..!! can said just a short moment but my heart is giving a place for you guyz..!! ya i admit now my times is spending more on church friends than you guyz..!! i feel that my church friends giving me a feeling that like comfortable and warmless...althought we just knew each other not more then half a year..!! i....speechless...i dont know what im talking and typing..!!aiks...!! but you guyz is such a friends that i most worried and carring...cant compare with them..!! arghh..!! what im trying to said is GOD i gave you all my problem ...i surrender to you..!! i know 1 day they will understand me ..!! this 3 gang of friends non of them i will give up...i will keep you guyz inside my heart forever and ever..!! i give my life to you GOD...i let YOU to plan for me..! i give YOU ALL..!!

1 comment:

Rico said...

hello girl girl...i'm touched by the blogs that you have post recently...i really wish you know how i really feel now...i listening to you moving on like as a man...but yesterday when i go to sunway memories start to come back again and i jsut sms u i cant go to church...i was really happy when u say this is the first time and you sound so excitted..i am really proud of you...i always thought i am a no one to you and is always a loser.but when i saw my name was actually in your blog,i was so happy and tears are really coming out already now.i dont know how to tell you but i can say that i have already let go alot of things and actualy i find out is i wrong first.haih...this few weeks you almost every day ask me go church but i push u away for 3 weeks...last time i will still go no matter how busy i am...sorry...please forgive me...