2/3/07

~can help me to slove it?~

NIGHT
just came back from church..!! hmmm ....today morning happy ...night sad...!! sigh..!! talk bout happier thing 1st..!! 12 o clock wei wei came to my house and play squash with me..!! bad... he bully me..!! errr.....2 game i just win him 2 balls..!! wow..!! and that 2 balls i think he gave me win..!! arghh...!! my hand so pain...!! cause i dont know how to hold the racket probably...!! haha..!! very funny is i hit the ball then kenal wei wei head..!! kua kua kua...eeeee....hahahhaa..!! who call him win me until so easy..!! smack him..!! haha...eeee!! after that we go church and picked up jen jen and go yum cha with pei yu..!! errr.....very funny lor...we talked bout relationship again..!! eeeee....!! sometime really feel that having bf is a great moment...but sometime feel that having bf is very troublesome..!! errr.....let GOD plan for me..!! well....after a moment (pui yen) my friend called me lucky she understand me but...haih..!!(pooi kee) called me and talk crap..!! crap..crap...!! i dont mention what the hack she told me...!! i only can tell them going church and worship GOD is my job..!! i cant because of you guyz giving up to GOD..!! when you guyz only will understand me?? you guyz hate my church friend i also dont care bout it..!! i just can said friday after my cg i starigh away go back home without having dinner with them..!! but saturday because service over too late... i need to have my dinner if not i hungry till i gastric..!! what you want me to do?? hey man come on la..!! that my religion..!! i try to share some gospel with you...how you guyz shoot me back?? i still can tolerate...but i cant tolerate you guyz stopping me to go church ..!! i know i have giving many excuse to you guyz (my classmat and my gang) said that my mummy cant let me go out till so late...but allow me to go church..!! i really dont know how to explain..!! whenever you guyz scold me i said sorry...whenever you guyz call me mama girl THATS YOU (timothy) i tolerate..!! PLEASE DONT ANGRY K?? you guyz want how i also give k?? i surrender..!! i dont want cry anymore..! GOD i really pray that you will help me slove this problem...!! please please PLEASE

1 comment:

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

heyaz lei lei..^_^ dun worry too much k..we wil always beside u de.. hehe and nice sports day today yea...hehe