2/13/07

~celebrating~

THIS MY LOVELY GRANDMA
MORNING

today is my grandma birthday..!! she getting older and older..!! i was so afraid that 1 day she might be far away from me..! she the 1 that take care of me when i was born till now i turn to 18...everyday i keep helping her to pray..hope 1 day my grandma and grandpa will accepted chris..!! my zone leader told us..!! dont give up..do your best and let GOD do the rest...!! because of this..i will never give up to helping my family pray..!! my grandpa really very cute and nice..!! early in the morning he called me and told me that today is his wife birthday..remember to wish her and give her a cup of sweet tea for her and drink..!! wow...im so sorry to my grandma..i forgotten her birthday..!! well...my grandma is such a greatest grandma in the world..! when i was small i always get sick ...she the only one who take care me and she teach me many thing that in school cant learn it..!! she is the 1 that always scold us until she cried..!! although sometime she keep on mumbling us..!! because she want us to be a perfect people ..!! when my grandma was young that time..!! she been suffering for all the way go..!! when i heard she tellling us her story i was like unbelieve what she has said..! but in sence is really a truth story..!! my grandma most happier to see us graduate..!! so last year i get number 1 in class and i get a big trophy on my sport day thats is olahwagarwarti..!! she so happy..and she touched by me..!! im so happy...!! when see her smile on me and hug me..!! although she quite fierce sometime..!! but she is my grandma that i most love..!! FOREVER AND EVER..!! happy birthday POPO..!!


No comments: