2/27/07

~teacher~

MORNING
in the afternoon my mummy called back and asked me to go her office mum mum...cause her office open house...! so i bring along pui yen and pooi kee go too..!! wow...really many many foods to eat...!! cant even finish it..!! but not that nice..!! after that they came to my house and called me to teach them account..!! haha..!! i become tuition teacher..!! eeee...!! hahaha..!! actually is quite easy but when you try to explain a word by word and also translet to chinese is really very very hard..!! lucky everything going smoothly..!! and also i have learn many new words..!! then i gave her some exercise to do...!! beside i teaching her i also keep on capturing photo!! haha..!! never seen a teacher like this before leh..!! cause too bored nothing to do..!! cant blame me..!! eeeee...!! around 7 something we drove ah ma car to my house and wash it..!! 3 person wash 1 car..!! quite enjoying washing car..!! eeeee...!! can play water..!! i love water...!! after we playing that i rush home and bath ...and also they rush to return back the car to ah ma...!! till NIGHT..!! seen cheow called me to come out yum cha..!! before we go yum cha we went to hon yien house and have a sit..!! after that her sister and brother shock me..!! they asked me are you ashley then i said yes..!! wah..so happy cause hon yien keep on saying me pretty in front of them..! hahaha...!! eeee...pai seh pai seh..!! too perasan..!! haha..eeee..!! but is true la man..!! yer...in people eyes i still pretty and not fatty.!! wahhahaha...!! eeeee....!! sorry ah...too happy..! anyways very enjoying with you guyz my ex classmate..!! when free we come out again okie?? miss you guyz alot..!! love ya..!!



so call tuition teacher

No comments: