2/5/07

~stress~

MORNING
GOSH....my whole body muscle pulling..!! so pain..!! because yesterday me,wei wei,jas and debbie went to jogging in early in the morning at bukit jalir after we jog..we went to restaurant lucky again..!! (p/s:please dont go anymore) ...after our breakfast they came to my house and play squash and badminton..!! now my whole body cant even make a single move..!! i dont know how i going to my dancing class later..!! er...pain pain pain..!! eeee.....sigh...monday again..! dont know what to do again...stay inside the house...!! eeee...today i going to register piano lesson..! i need to continue it..!! errr......eeeee.....guitar??sigh...wait for wei wei teach till next year also still the 3 keys..!! kakakka...hahaha...mummy going to buy a yamaha guitar for me...errrr...!! eeee...!! happy happy happy!! dont know when i can become wei wei and robin they all so pro..!! sigh....!! heard that spm result is coming out soon..!! sigh...i know what is my result already....is BAD...!! cause i didnt done it well ...!! no regret ...!! cause that road is i choosen not to study hard..!! but now im different...GOD has gave me a vision to complete it..!! and also i pray for my friends...!! hope 1 day they might be understand ME

No comments: