2/7/07

~SO HAPPY~

NIGHT
happy happy happy...today wei wei and jas came to my house and play badminton..!! wow...cool...we play till crazy..!! after that i gave jas try my porridge..!! but she said too watery...!! not that nice...er...sad sad..!! eeee....dump dump wei wei said help me finish it..but at last he didnt even eat a spoon ..!! err.....!! after i have my porridge then we went out for makan again at kuchai..!! haha...eeeee....we keep talking and eating..suddenly many people come and keep those table and chair..i was like shock..dont know what happening..!! then i started worry ...!! then wei wei told me that is DBKL...!! wah sai...i saw 1 of the guyz have a gun inside his pocket..!! i so scare he take out the gun..!! i memang faited that time..!! at 1st we wanted to go home..!! but seem like we sit longer then they wont keep this table of..!! so just helped them...and sit there until the DBKL people go..!! aikss..!! 3 lorry full of table and chair..!! imgaine how many table and chair inside..!! they really rugi besar man..!! hiah..pity..!! so happy me,wei wei and jas sitting beside the road..!! like very weired...!! really very happy cause we helped them after we wanna to go back they came and said thank you to us and shake hands with us..!! hmm....thats my 2nd times have met this kind of thing.!! but this the worst ...!! pity them..!! hope they will gain back money as soon as possible..!! and also sorry to my gang..!! i refuse to go out with you guyz...because is too far for me...and i promise my mummy before 9 will be back...!! hope you guyz will forgive me..!! just accept my apologize..!!GOSH..!! suddenly my cell phone cant switch on..!! arghh...angry angry..!! now use back cheap phone..3100..!! ANGRY

No comments: