2/6/07

~dance~

MORNING
yesterday night i went to dancing class...finally complete that song already..!! but at last the move i cant catch up ...! errr...!! angry angry angry..! my leg become "purple and green" already...!! very pain ....stupid dance..!! arghh...pain..!! after my dancing class we went to kuchai night market with ah ma,pui yen,pui san and pooi kee..!! dont know why i sat inside the car non of them talk to me..!! only pui yen..!! when i wanna to asked something they just like answer me not sincerly...!! argh...!! why you guyz still treated me like this?? sigh...!! the most worst is i walked night market alone..!! can said they dump me ...!! sigh sigh sig..!! i really cried out cant stand that situation..!! hmm...finally GOD answer my prayer pui yen walked forward to me and comfort me..!! wow...that moment i really stun...!! and she said 1 sentence to me...bible said "forgive and forget" wah sai...!! miracle la..1st time she talked to me like this..!! and when at night she message and let me know she going to bed and said to me i will help you PRAY ....wah sai..!! she 1st time did that to me..!! arghh...GOD you answer my prayer..!! yes yes yes..!! oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah..!! kakakakakakkakaka....eeeeeee....!! hope everything is changing..! i can go church de..!! lalala...!! no worry anymore.!! kakakakka..!! but still got 1 gang of friend not yet slove this problem ..!! sigh...!! eeee....anyways pui yen understand is okei de..!! kakaka.....and also ji herng my little boy boy...!! dont be so moody la k?? dont worry i will always beside you ...!! dont because of her making you so down for 2 years...!! please la..! be a MAN k?? dont be so sissy anymore..!! eeeee....tomorrow wei wei coming my house play badminton..!! happy..!! can exercise AGAIn

No comments: