2/25/07

VISIT

NIGHT
well....yesterday whole day went out with west(my cell group members) hmm...quite fun tho..!! but very tired man...!! cause early in the morning 8 something i woke up then play till midnight only reached home..!!we went to many people house...!! but wei wei house "NOT NICE" get what i mean right??..!! i though his room quite messy ....when i step into his room i said what the hack is this..!! clean than my room..!! err...!! anyways quite fun cause can run here run there..!! kakakakaka..!! well yesterday run whole day..!! but this morning i still need to wake up early...cause got basketball training..!! wow..!! CNY really very busy..!! i keep on going out till non stop ...too many friends...!! haha...eeee!! after my basketball training i need to rush to taman desa to have lunch with pui yen..!! then 2 o clock went to church...!! wow...! haha..! syok le..!! my schedule full..!! happy happy..!! actually today went to church equal i didnt go..!! cause im too tiring...! and no mood to listen what the pastor say..!! sorryGOD...!! after church we straigh away went to pa sou ko house..!! our leader..!! after that...me and wei wei sit at car talk bout something that i very hate...!! emmm...secret secret...!! shh...!! but he make me cried...!! if you guyz love me..help me to bully him back please!! anyways quite happy talking with that idiot...!! happy to know you guyz more..!! tonight my ex-classmate having party..!! i still thinking wanna go or not?? too tired la me..!! haix..!! anyways wish you guyz have fun ya..! love YOU

No comments: