2/17/07

~few days~

NIGHT

14/2/07
eeeee...that day valentine is a really wonderful day for me..!! quite happy i thought i can even receive any gift from friends..!! hmm....actually i cried out that day when playing badminton with wei wei and jas they all.!! hmm...quite sad nia..!! but at last i receive roses and cookies from wei wei,bee bee and pooi kee..!! really thanks alot guyz...i will never forget..!! and so on that day ah ma drove us to midvally and we jam almost half an hour only smoothly get into car park..!! at last...we decided to eat sushi king..!! is really crowded in midvally..!! so many couples are they..!! admire..!! after our dinner ah ma fetch us back ...the most angry is we jam inside the car park almost 1 hour plus..!! well..losing patient...!! so me and pooi kee ran to buy ice cream and fried and we ate inside the car..!! after we having that the car not even move a single step..!! eeee.....LOSING PATIENT...lucky im not the girl who driving..pity ah ma only..! DAISY dAISY...!!



15/2/07
i dont know what is happening today..!! i just skip it..!! well just to show you guyz i have cut my front hair..!!! just like an idiot..!! dont laught when look at my picture..!! eeee...!! idiotic..!!




16/2/07
wahahahhaa....today is my 1st day worked with jas...!! hahaha...eeeee...so nervous man...!! but quite happy man...!! cause 1 day rm90..!! hahaa...just need to work 7 hours..!! im promoter of lipton red ice tea...!! now i still remember how im promote....i use my own way to promote...!! (hey miss wanna try out new product lipton red ice tea...without colouring and also we having promotion now the bottle 500ml is 1.65 and the can 300ml is 1.10...! is using teh booibos ...if you drink you can feel the natural of teh..!!) haha...!! nonsense...!! talk so many but all those customer just wanted to drink and go..!! err.....!! but few of them also helped me to buy..!! happy happy...im good promoter...!! and i met alot of friends at there too..!! 1 of the guyz keep on bullshit with me..!! haha...quite cute la..!! we exchange number and msn too..!! keep in touch la..!! and few of the girls there...!! when break time...wei wei came and find us and accompany us.....!! but i saw pooi kee is keep helped me to do many things...!! she helped me to serve customer and also help me to clean my store..!! wow....!! so happy....but jas told me that she can see that she have feeling on me..!! errr err...dont talk bout that...!! hahaa....very very gerli...@@ !! at night we went to yum cha and i keep on singing ...!! wei wei though im crushed with who..!! haha...!! bluff you guyz la..!! sot sot dei de..!! and that night i called pui yen and jas almost 3 hours more..!! haha...talk crap..!! anyways tomorrow is reunion dinner..!! kwa kwa kwa ...!! happy...!! but cant eat much...!! need to control ...!!




17/2/07
eeee....today turn pui yen and pooi kee work..!! haha...early in the morning i went to mv and wait for them to work...so that i can drink lipton red tea..!! haha...eeeee...!! dont know why feel very happy today...!! after that i also bought something for new year...is girl stuff again..!! yea cant wait till tomorrow can wear until very nice..!! hahaha...eeeee...!!! lalalalala...!! till night after our dinner my uncle has bought many firework...so me and my cousin and all my uncle play together...really very nice...!! those firework...!! quite expensive tho...!! anyways i keep on bullshit here...!! anyways tomorrow will continue blog...!! haha...wish everyone happy chinese new year...! remember capture some picture and let me see k?? love you guyz..!! happy chinese new year...!! win as much as you can..!! and treat me eat..!! haha...!! tataz...

this is my recently picture with ah ma,pui san,puiyen..!! well not yet capture photo with wei wei and pooi kee..!! coming soon...!!





No comments: