2/15/07

~my business~

MIDNIGHT
well...not going to talk bout valentine day..!! next blog only talk bout it..!! well well well..!! time is going on...i just like a small little girl dont know what im doing now..!! everyone is busying by their own thing..!! but ME?? such a bird that wihtout wings..!! dont know how to fly..!! all is studying and working..! ME ME ME??? just staying at home being such a fool..!! i think i become a foolish girl soon..!! today zheng wei and jasmine is playing badminton at my house here..!! actually i not that happy..! i dont know what is happening to me..!! i just keep on going out and standing there alone..! i've think many thing...i cant tell them what is happening to me cause is not the right times..!!so i just sang few songs thats very meaningfull....hope they know what im trying to said... i just dont hope many people know it..!! hmm..anyways i just wanna let him(a guyz that i always been admiring him) know what im thinking...!! hmm...hope he really can read my blog..!! actually im not crushed with him...just having a very very special feeling between me and him...eeeee....this few sentence can decribe my feeling..!!


This feeling's taking control of me....And I can't help it..I won't sit around, I can't let her win now....Thought you should know.....I've tried my best to let go of you....But I don't want to....I just gotta say it all.....Before I go....Just so you know.....It's getting hard to be around you....There's so much I can't say.....Do you want me to hide the feelings.....And look the other way.....And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop





i think you guyz know what im mean it right?? errr.....emmmm.....dont think other way...im not crushed with somebody..!! just jealousing..!!

2 comments:

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

heyaz.. cheer up k!! ^_^ i'm always supporting u o!

Felix :O) said...

hey hey... got to your blog thru your friendster page. you don't know me, but that's okay.

i read your post, http://ashleygalz.blogspot.com/2007/02/can-help-me-to-slove-it.html, don't despair...

for "blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matt 5:11-12)"


cheer up, gal...! :)