2/18/07

~CNY~

NIGHT


yea...eeee....today is CNY ...!! well i wish everyone of you happy chinese new year...! wow...tiring man...last night i slept at 4 in the morning..!! cause i helped my mummy to clean my house..!! err....i think because of that...now im having fever...!! and flu too..!! arghh..! can play with my cousin they all...!! so now i sitting down there and post blog...!! haha...quite happy tho many aunty and uncle praise me ...!! but few of them told me that im gain weight...!! i said what the....!! i suffering for few month to controling my food...but still the same?? arghh...! sad...!! anyways i just let you guyz have alot some picture of today..!! tomorrow will be more..!! cause now im sneezing...! suffering..! need to rest...!! enjoy and happy chinese new year to all my lovely dear friends...!! at last i also said sorry to ah ma,pui yen and pooi kee cant even accompany you guyz yum cha...cause im sick now..!! enjoy ya..!! friendss..!! love you..!!






mummy,me,aunty and sister




thats ME..!!



cousin brother and me..!! (he going to NZ soon) miss him..!!


funny right?? haha...eeee!!

No comments: