2/9/07

~SHOPPING DAYZ~

MORNING
yesterday early in the morning..my sister woke me up and called me to get ready cause she need to rush down to lot10 and do her facial treatment..!! hmm...so i called up pui yen wake up and go with me..! so that i might not so bored rather than i sat there for 1 hour more..!! after we reach lot10 we having breakfast there ....wow...!!super expensvie and the food not that nice..!! err....(money *fly fly fly*) again...!! PK LA PK LA..!! well after i having breakfast with pui yen and my sister..!! then we go for shopping and sister went for her facial treatment..!! we saw a very very nice t-shirt hanging there..! so i just run there and try it..!! wow...nice nice..!! i like it..! extreme t shirt...! pui yen also bought 1 too..!! not that expensive cause discount..!! rm39 for 1..!! yeah yeah yeah..! cool ...i like it..!! after i went into GUESS shop...!! i saw a wallet super nice..! well...i knew my sister bring her credit card along..!! hahaha..!! cause mummy gave her to buy new year cloths..!! eeeee....after that i faster ran back and wait for my sister finish her treament and i pull my sister and pui yen into GUESS shop..!! i bagging my sister buy for me..!! yeah..!! she said this is the last wallet you going to buy..!! haha..!! cause i have many wallet ....kakakaka...!! i bought it..!! yeah yeah yeah.!! is black colour..!! super nice..!! eeeeee.....so happy..!! then i drove to carefour to repair my phone..!! err....they said need to leave your phone here ...need to check what wrong inside..!! sigh..!! i think 1 week times only can take back my phone..!! sigh...!! hmmm....!! well...i guess 3 something in the afternoon i fetch pui yen home..!! at night me,ah ma,pui yen and pooi kee went to night market ..ah ma drove ..!! wow..!! scary man..!! but she have improve her driving skill..not that bad...!! although at there we didnt even bought anything ..!! but really very happy we can stay together play and have fun..!! and also last nigth is my 1st time ate PUI ZAI KOU...!! errr.....okie le..!! not bad too..!! but too bad is my wallet left 20 something..!! er...!! need to control ...!! i use money too over..sorry mum...!!

later 4 in the evening..! jas is coming to my house and play badminton..!! wow...she addicted to sport man..!! everyday she seem like calling me to go and jogging or play badminton with her..!! my body muscle going crazy...!! after that at night we might going to fga and praise and worship GOD...!! hope everything going smoothly..!! and also pui yen and pooi kee today is 1st day job..!! hope they can handle it well....!! wow ...this few day ji herng keep on calling me more than half and hour more..!! i guess his phone bill raise up again..!! my ears going to burn up...everyday keep on using hp and chat..!! well...guess he can overcome everything..!! he and noel also owe me 1 sushi king..!! wahahahah..kakakaka....i going fatter and fatter..!! hmm.....if we found japanese tuition center..i think me and noel going to start the class soon...!! wow....i going to be buzy man..!! piano lesson start at march...and i also goiing to start my dancing class at march(popping) wow...hip hop and jazz i also cant catch up the last move i scare i cant handle popping..!! err...start on march my times is full..!! yeah yeah yeah..!!

No comments: