3/3/07

~thank~

MIDNIGHT
thank for everyone that comfort me and accompany when im sad..!! 2 days i been crying the whole night..!! well really thank for wei wei,boy boy,kee kee and also my lovely mama..!! they really treat me very good..!! really thank alot to you guyz..!! 2 days...!! i been moody for 2 days..!! especially pooi kee..!! you really chat with me for few hours...talk bout many thing that really make me touched..!! and also boy boy..!! every hours you msg me and also call me..!! always care for me and love me..!! i really thank you to all of you guyz..!! wei wei ...you the 1 that helped me pray and sing song to me..!! well although i dont want to listen..but at last your voice open my ears..!! thank too..!! pui yen...!! i really happy to know you..!! i knew that you have start a new relationship..!! but you never forget me...!! always care me and love me for so much..!! i really cant live without you in my life...!! i too depends on you..!! you are my best and best buddy forever..!! im sorry for always think negatif side..!! well GOD have whisper me..!! i have open my mind.....!! actually i really thank for everyone that beside me when im sad...lend me your shoulder when i cry..!! bring me out when i moody..!! accompany me sms when i need someone..!! im still a girl that like to depends on you guyz..!! i really dont hope any1 of you guyz leave me alone..!! if let me choose i rather choose to stay beside you guyz forever and ever..!! dont leave me alone..! i need you guyz..!! thank for everyone..!! well...anyways hope you guyz like my tong yun..!! i 1st time make tong yun..!! hope you guyz will like it..!! and also pui san..!! recover back asap..!! i dont want go hospital and see you anymore..!!so faster recover...i keep on run here run there to buy thing for you and take care of you..!! my 1st time le..!! eeee..!!i hope that you will touched by us..!! haha...!! eeeee..!! (ahma,pooi kee,pun yen,me,cheoy chi) we are 1 family..!! 2 days you been at hospital..!! i hope you recover asap..!! i want bring you go out and eat mum mum..!! faster faster...!! okie la..!! thank eveyone..!! love you guyz so much..!! ASHLEY LOVE YOU GUYZ ALWAYS AND ALWAYS

No comments: