3/9/07

~3 days~

MORNING
3 days didnt even blog..!! well tuesday i've forgotten what i have done just skip to wednesday..!! today is the day im being driver..!! early in the morning i fetched my sister to lot10 and do her facial..!! that was my 3rd times driving to KL..!! my sister lead me wrong direction..! i force to break the rule and cut people line turn into t.s..!! arghh...!! 1st times i let 3 to 5 cars hon till my hand shaking and my heart bumping faster..!! GOSH..!! finally i got to reach lot10 in 10 min..!! after send my sis to facial me and kenny went to walked around at bukit bintang..!! we 2 act like very rich and mean..!! we went to bought leka-leka ice cream and we 2 speak those slang english like those foreigner..!! haha...eeeee...very fun very fun...!! after we have our ice cream we went to starhill shopping..!!so call window shopping haha...freaking stupid man..!! we looked around everyone wear till so formal but we 2 look like walking pasar malam..!! but anyways dont care...!! we wearing branded shoe,pants and slipper..!! haha...!! after that we take lift to another floor..!! but the lift is not the normal lift..! normal lift is wriiten there floor 1,2,3....but this is using english words what relish then what what..!! argh..!! we 2 like 38 people..!! jsut simply press...! haha...!! we saw many many shop that you dont have 10 million you cant enter...!! wah...!! super branded man..!! after that kenny bring me to 1 shop is selling watch...!! arghh...1 watch alomst 11,000 is the cheaper..!! what the heck....!! but really nice ...!! after we walked out starhill we 2 like phew..!! act rich people really suffering man..!! need to walk straight,talk softly and slangly....!! arghh man..!! after sister facial...we rushed back to taman desa and have our breakfast at 3 something in the afternoon..!! darn hungry man...!! starving all the way...!! i faster finish my breakfast i went to fetch pooi kee and pui yen to parkson and buy something...i thought zheng wei and jas coming to my house and play badminton i keep on rushing here and there because i need to go home earlier to book the court for them...!! after i reach jas home...only knew that zheng wei and her went to watch movie..!! my GOSH...!! darn mad man..!! anyways fine la...!! dont talked bout it anymore..!! after fetched my sister home straight away fetched pui yen and pooi kee to parkson..!! then fetched kenny to petaling station then rush back to parkson and meet up with them..!! whole days ran here and there...!!
thursday-going out with my gang of friends...!! till 12 something midnight well...not to said much in there...!! but anyways yesterday is the 1st time her XXX is joining us to sing k...!! today going to church ...!! see ya GUYZ>.!!

No comments: