3/21/07

~basketball competition~

NIGHT
just came back from basketball competition..!! today is the 1st match..! we vs you yi that team..!! 1 of them is national player and few of them is state player..!! well...quite hard to play..!! at last we lose...!! always we also lose to them..never win before..!! well didnt even feel sad when lose..!! cause we knew that we will lose..!! not really did well in this match..! but coach didnt scolded me..!! cause i didnt have any mistake..!! but i get 4 fouls..!! luckily didnt foul out..!! phew..!! lucky lucky..!! after that..!! tung coach is asking me to go melaka for the under 18 competition..! but i didnt give him answer..cause i need to think bout it..!! cause my college start on monday..!! and also i need to skip church service..!! anyways april almost every week also cant make it to go service...!! cause i too busy ..!! well GOD i knew you will forgive me..! and be with me..!! thank..!! tomorrow is going out with my gang friends..!! hope everything going smoothly..! LIGHT OFF

No comments: