3/5/07

~last night~

MORNING
yesterday i skip my basketball training cause im too tired to go..!! sorry coach..!! i knew you very angry bout me..!! cause i saw many miss call ...!! anyways im so sorry..!! last day ah ma car break down at mv car park..!! so i rush there and helped them to touch up the car..!! lucky my friends knew how to do it.!! hmm...!! that time was 11 something ...going to 12 in the midnight..!! well i haven ate my dinner..!! dont care just sleep...!! too tired..!! in the afternoon my daddy bring us to go genting to see firework at night..!! we book a room there..!! but we didnt even overnight cause sister need to go school tomorrow..!! well we went to genting sleep for a couple hours then me,sister and cousin went to walk around...!! till 8p.m...we rush out and see the firework..!! i never see such a firework that so near and so nice..!! thats my 18 years old 1st time saw..!! very nice and cool..!! but my mind keep thinking last time i with XXX watch together that moment..!! hmm...anyways everything has pass..!! i wont think about it anymore..!! if you guyz free come to my house and see the firework i have record the starting till the end..!! after that me and my cousin went to play bowling..!! wow...!! the total mark i get is 58..!! not bad not bad..!! we reached home at 12 something after that my cousin teach me play guitar..!! aikss...!! my finger so pain now..!! he keep on called me to press harder arghh...!! now my finger extreme pain man...!! anyways i knew how to play few chords..!! happy..!!

No comments: