3/6/07

~busy~

EVENING
last night kinda busy man..! i woke up in the afternoon 1 something after that me and kenny went to gym...!! so tiring..!! he keep calling me to exercise..!! i was like what the heck..!! i almost die-ing..!! so damn tired...!! hmm...because of burn fat...said bye to my fat ..!! eeee...!! anyways robin called me to accompany him to go repair his car..!! but so sorry cant make it..!! anways after gym pui san and pooi kee came to my house and take me out for lunch..!! we went to md again..!! i think we sat there have few hours more..!! i quickly rush back to home and wait for robin and fetch me out yum cha again..!! scare going out with him alone..!! so called jas and accompany me go ...!! we went to 2046 cafe and chit chat...!! after yum cha with robin need to rush back to home and get ready to go out yum cha with piki..!! arghh..!! but too bad i cant make it..!! cause my dancing class at 7.30 and i reached home at 6.30..!! so sorry i break your promise again..!! anyways that time pooi kee mad on me..! cause i dont have time arrangement ..!! well apologize to you guyz..!! AFTER DANCING..!! something is happening to me and pui yen..!! so ah ma,pooi kee and pui san decided to help us to settle this problem so we meet up at my swimming pool and settle the problem..!! well not to said much..!! but anyways this is the 1st time that we talked til cried together..!! cant even imagine..!! actually i knew that i too care you..!! i told you before we are always like a pair of shoe ...!! i dont hope behind you have many thing that i dont know..!i dont hope you will do something silently i dont let me know..!! you told me that we are best buddy in this world..!! so i really hope that no secret between you and me..!! well anyways just to tell you to take care in this new relationship.!! few more month to go..! you have to move out this area..!! our time that meet each other is getting less and lesser..!! anyways how far you are...i will always remember...!! last night is the last day that we settle our own problem ..! hope that this problem wont appear anymore..!! thats what i can said..!! and from now on..!! i will try to be independent...!! cause nowaday i feel like everyone is changing ..!! i dont know im thinking the wrong side or what..!! thats my feeling told me..!! i wont mention bout who they are..!! hope you guyz will realise it...!! BYEZ

No comments: