12/15/10

~Winter~


Is winter time.....
All places are filled up with snows and trees are everywhere with only branches..
There are snowman standing everywhere in the park and houses.
Everyone starts to have snow fight and enjoying taking pictures with their camera.
I just love to play snow during the winter time, which also the first time I experience snowing.
Layers of clothes need to be wear, layers of lotion need to be apply....
This is where the winter season here.
Dresses and high heels need to be get rid off, but wool jackets and cashmere scarf need to put on.
Christmas is just around the corner, Christmas tree start to set up and reindeer running everywhere :)
First experience of Christmas time......I will be appreciate every single moment that the Lord gave to me.
Stay tune for the coming update of my Christmas day.....
I'm ready for the coming Christmas, Rock it BABY.....



No comments: