12/9/10

~Happy Birthday Mummy~

Happy Birthday my lovely Mummy~
Surprise.....with the birthday cake !! and meeee with the webcam on!!
Dad and Mum went out for dinner, and sister and I preparing to throw a surprise for mummy :)
It was just so cool and nice celebrating through webcam....awesome-ness man..!!
Mummy, I love you sooooo soooooo much......Although I'm not there to celebrate with you all, but my heart and spirit are there with you, even though I run out of idea of thinking for your birthday present, eventually ended up I spending all kinda lotsa goods on myself on your birthday but not your present :P (Laugh out Loud)
Anyways....Mummy, just to say thank you so much for bringing me up, and being there for me when I needed you. Proud to be your daughter ......:P
Happy Birthday mummy..!
You are the best and the best mum in the world.
I'm so glad, I have you as a Mum in my life :)
Thousand thank you and appreciates for what you've done for me throughout the time
Thank you for the supports, thank you for the loves and cares for me
Thank God, gave me a mother just like you to me ....
There is no other Mummy like you in this world :)
you are just a gorgeous, fabulous, elegant, brave, and super duper cool mummy~
I love you.... ...Muackxxxxxx
Happy Birthday Mummy...






Happy and ever Family...:) Awesome, lovely and sweet !!! Thank God...I have a wonderful family



Mummy, you are so lovely and adorable feeding me eat strawberry through webcam :P

No comments: