12/21/10

~First Christmas Party~


Is my first Christmas party in Newcastle with all my church mates.
Everyone dress up with fancy dress and shirt, either I.
I used 5 mins to get ready with my dress on and makeup, which really a rushy day for me to travel 2 different places within few hours time. Early morning went to York for shopping with my friend and eventually we spent the whole day in the designer outlet with all shopping bags. Luckily and thank God we managed to take the 5p.m train back instead the 5.30p.m; whereby the duration journey is 1 hour in order to get back to my house; moreover I need to be get ready by 6.15p.m to get myself to Newcastle for the Christmas party. Anyways, I do enjoyed the busy travel journey with friends. Worth it !!!



Shake your body baby...~~by the way, I can't believe the aunties here can dance so well :) some of them can even dance better than me..Salute man !!



My buddy Bart that always bully me in church :(





All my funny lovely church mates.....~~
We serve hard for God and we do play hard toooo


She got her new haircut :) I pretty like the haircut tho, in the other hand I do love to play with her because she really very funnyyyy girl to play with......


The bar tender....~




We do enjoy the foods a lot, ended up with spend the whole night standing besides the foods area


No comments: